| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Hun in January is quite mild at 11 °C (51.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 3 °C (37.4 °F).
- In January the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 16 °C (28.8 °F).
- The weather in January is arid with vitually no rain. An airy 2mm (0.1in) of liquid precipitates across an average of 1 day.
- The shortest day is 10:17 long and the longest day is 10:44 long with an average length of 10:29.
Check the distance to and compare the Hun January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Hun, Libya
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Hun:
- Gela, Italy - 897.4 kms (557.6 miles) N
- Cozzo Spadaro, Italy - 843.1 kms (523.9 miles) N
- Luqa, Malta - 759.1 kms (471.7 miles) N
- Sousse, Tunisia - 893.7 kms (555.4 miles) NNW
- Lampedusa Island, Italy - 773.1 kms (480.4 miles) NNW
- Sfax, Tunisia - 794 kms (493.4 miles) NW
- Gafsa, Tunisia - 892.7 kms (554.7 miles) NW
- Gabes, Tunisia - 764.4 kms (475 miles) NW
- Jerba, Tunisia - 718.8 kms (446.7 miles) NW
- Djerba, Tunisia - 695.5 kms (432.2 miles) NW
- Tripoli, Libya - 474.2 kms (294.7 miles) NNW
- Misratah, Libya - 363.9 kms (226.1 miles) NNW
- In Amenas, Algeria - 626.7 kms (389.4 miles) W
- Djanet, Algeria - 839.6 kms (521.8 miles) SW